If you have any questions or comments regarding the work of the foundation, a staff member at our administrative office will be happy to assist you.
We are delighted that you are interested in the DAAD-Stiftung. If you wish to support young, talented individuals in Germany and abroad and offer them the chance to gain academic qualification, the DAAD-Stiftung can assist you. We would be happy to show you how to transform your ideas and values into a viable scholarship or grant so that your donation or endowment can have a lasting impact on the common good and society.
Please contact us! We look forward to discussing your plans and assisting you further.
Your administrative team at the DAAD-Stiftung
Personal contact partners
Head of the administrative office of the DAAD-Stiftung
Tel.: +49 (0)228 882 - 8350
Administrative associate and accounting manager
Tel.: +49 (0)228 882 - 173
IBAN: DE 35 380 400 07 011 2649900
How to find us:
... by rail or bus from the Bonn main train station:
- Subway line 63 or 16 toward Bad Godesberg (every 9 min.):
Disembark at “Hochkreuz/Deutsches Museum” (ca. 15-min. train ride + ca. 10-min. walk)
- Bus line 610 or 611 toward Heiderhof (every 10 min.):
Disembark at “Kennedyallee” (ca. 15-min bus ride + ca. 3-min. walk)
- Busses on lines 610/611 connecting the main train station and the government quarter come every 5 minutes during rush hour.
... by bus from Robert-Schumann-Platz:
- Bus line 631 toward Hans-Sachs-Str., Bonn-Dransdorf (every 30 min.):
Disembark at “DFG” (ca. 5-min. bus ride + ca. 3-min. walk)
... by rail or bus from Bad Godesberg/Rheinallee:
- Subway line 63 or 16 toward Tannenbusch/Köln (every 10 min.):
Disembark at “Hochkreuz/Deutsches Museum” (ca. 3-min. train ride + ca. 10-min. walk)
- Bus line 610 toward Duisdorf Bahnhof (every 20 min.):
Disembark at „Kennedyallee” (ca. 9 min. bus ride + ca. 3-min. walk)
- Bus line 611 toward Lessenich (every 20 min.):
Disembark at “Kennedyallee” (ca. 11 min. bus ride + ca. 3-min. walk)
- Bus line 637 or 638 toward Robert-Schuman-Platz (every 30 min.):
Disembark at “DFG” (ca. 10-min. bus ride + ca. 3-min. walk)
... by car:
- See map (click to enlarge)
There are a limited number of parking spaces in the underground car park (entrance on Ahrstrasse).
... by plane: Cologne/Bonn airport - Konrad Adenauer
- Airport shuttle bus (line SB60) to Bonn main train station (every 30 min., ca. 30-min. bus ride)